I am still leery on this one. Let me tell you what I have first:
1. Peptic Ulcer Disease (I take Nexium 40mg 1 tab daily)
2. Bi-Polar NOS (I take Lamictal 200mg 1 tab daily)
3. Anorexia (starting treatment, counseling)
4. Bulimia (in recovery, counseling)
5. TMJD (Fiorcet)
6. Fibromyalgia (Elavil 75mg 1 tab daily, Tylenol Arthritis as needed)
7. Reynaud's Phenomenon (Imdur 30mg 1 tab daily)
8. Insomnia (Was taking Ambien, but it didn't do anything. Then on Rozerem 8mg and now that doesn't work.)
9. Post Tramatic Stress Disorder (counseling)Every now and then (this only seems to happen at night) I have crushing chest pains. The last time it was so severe I couldn't breathe. I had to go to the hospital. They did tests and they said it was my Peptic Ulcer Disease, at the time (last week) I was taking Pepcid 20mg 1 tab twice daily. Now I am on Nexium 40mg 1 tab daily. Before this I was on Prilosec but still suffered from chest pain. The funny thing is I take Imdur 30mg 1 tab daily (Imdur is also used for angina aka chest pain)! Why do I keep having chest pains? I am 23 years old, and have had dozens of EKG's they all come out fine. What is going on with me? :mad:
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?