I am a diabetic (20 yrs), I have confirmed peripheral neuropathy (5 years) Fatty Liver Hepatitis (~5 months)
THese are my current symptoms that came on within the last 3 months and are getting progressively worse:
1. weakness in legs and arms, i am on forearm crutches to walk and in a wheelchair about 40% of the time.
2. I cannot walk more than about 20 feet without being out of breath
3. i have memory loss and ii actually lose decades sometimes.
4. irritability (no wonder)
5. I stay awake for 36-48 hours before passing out from shear exhaustion
6. Obviously, i can't work
7. I get up and forget where i'm going
8. My legs have become completly paralyzed at times
9. Chest, shoulder, and right abdominal pain.
These are my test results:
1. MRI, CT Heart cath, EEG, all normal
2. my WBC, LFT, ALT, AST, all elevated and have remained elevated thsi whole time.
3. Slightly elevated protein in CSF, but no bacteria
I've lost my job, I've become a complete burden on my family and we are about to lose our house, can anyone give me some ideas on what type of diseases to look at so we can get this fixed?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?