Hi there all,
I have been having all kinds of strange symptoms for a very long time that have gotten progressivley worse over time and so not know what to do. I have had so much blood work done over the years and i was concidered to be the healthiest sick person they have ever met. Now I have been poo-pooed and concidered a hypocondriac by maney doctors who believe now it is all in my head! I wish it were at least then there would be help for me!!! I now have some major this going on with my health and no one can tell me why I seem to be rapidly ageing and having troubles that my 66 year old mother is having. Here is a brief list from newest to oldest:
1. Hands swelled for no reason to the point of pain and not being able to bend them.
2. Was just diagnosed with winged-scapula (I am a stay at home mom not an athlete, did not know you could do this from eating a fajita)
3. Was just told that the "s" curve in my neck is completely gone.
4. Was also just told that my C vertibre in my neck are rubbing together and may eventually fuse together by themselves.
5. Restless legs
6. inablility to sleep well or get restfull sleep
7. tiered all the time (no i am not depresses I love my life and everything in it)
8. slightly blurred vision (not all the time but sometimes foggy)
9. hands and feet fall asleep alot
10. hot flashes/ night sweats (I am only 39 years old)
11. rapid random heart beats and what i was told were panic attacks
12. loss of balance and feeling of being light headed all the time.
13. ears ringing on and off.
14. floating bone islands that come and go in my back. (at times causing severe pain)
15. Cronic diarrhea that stopped when I started taking probiotic every mornig.
16. constant feeling of nervousness (for lack of better explaination)
17. always hungry (do not have hypo or hyper thyroidizm was tested)
18. always thirsty (not diabetes was tested)
19. always eating and chewing ice (drives my husband nuts. and no not anemia was tested)
You get the idea the list goes on and on. Honestly I feel as though I am slowly dying or detiorating. WOW i sound pathetic but it is what it is.
As I said I am 39 year old female with no prior history of anything. was a very healthy youth and was until about 6 years ago. I have been tested for the following:
1. Pagets (neg)
2. Ciliacs (neg)
3. lime disease (neg)
4. HIV/AIDS (neg)
5. Hypo and hyper thyroidism (neg)
7. anemia (neg)
8. CBC normal
9. Liver kidney ok
10. stool sample for parasites (neg)
11. cat scrath feaver (neg)
12. went to psychologist not nuts and was concidered mentally normal and was told no help was needed.
13. MRI Of head and neck revealed nothing other than a ginetic abnormality of the cerotted artery no issue stated.
CAT scan of the obdominal reagion nothing found other then bone islands floating around.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!:mad::confused::confused::confused:
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?