I am 30 years old and recently developed shingles. I dont feel like I have been under any stress so I am concerned what may have cause it. I have gone to my dr several times over the past year with the following list of symptoms.
1. Numbness in both feet and occasionally hands
2. Infertility... had all tests done with no diagnosis
3. Frequent headaches and joint pain
4. Fatigue and general feelign of unwell
5. Stomach pain
6. Frequent bladder infections
7. Frequent urination
8. Eye infections
I know I am missing a few things on my list but those are the most bothersome
In the past year I have had pneumonia, and now shingles.
I have had my gallbladder out and also emergency sergury due to atear in the peritineum (which hold the lower organs) which resulted in 76 staples in my abdomen. i have done soem reading about how internal scar tissue can cause major pain but it doesnt go with all the symptoms. I haev had tons of blood work done and it has all coem back normal so far