About a week ago i saw one large, painless bump on my scrotum. I didn't know what to think ( I was shaving my sack ) ad now 1 week later it has spread. There are red, sometimes itchy bumps on my scorum and my shaft and on the head of my penis. My thighs have been itchy for this whole amount of time. I went to the doctor who seemed young and inexperienced and she told me it was probably herpes of molluscus. But the more research i do the less it seems like either.
I received a dry handjob the day after I found that lump. We rubber our privates together through underwear and I fingered her.
2 months before that I had another dry handjob
8 months before this I received a ******b. (I had no outbreak after this at all)
-Why I don't think it is not herpes
1. Herpes usually breaks out after oral or penetral sex.
2. Herpes usually gathers and clumps in specific areas. These bumps just seem to go wherever.
3. They don't look like blisters. ALl the pictures I see are popable blisters. These are just red, somewhat itchy sores.
4. There is no discharge.
5. it was very progressive. It was not a sudden outbreak but took a whole week to manifest. This is my first ourbreak and it isn't "terrible" like the first should be.
-Why I don't think it is molluscus.
1. There is no "dimple" at all.
2. not clumped together
3. They itch a bit
4. they aren't white
They are not warts for sure although one of them on the tip of my penis somewhat barely crusted over even though it was not ever an open sore.
So what do you think this is?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?