Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Bump in the perineum area

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 1, 2009
  • 01:11 AM

i feel a bump/lump in the area between my testicles and the anus. it appears only when i'm erected. it doesnt cause any pain. what's wrong with me?

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • someone please help!!!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 3, 2009
    • 07:11 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Is it mushy or does it feel like a water balloon?It's possible that you have a perineal hernia with part of the bulbocavernosus muscle protruding through the defect,which explains why you feel it only when you're erect.Go to a urologist for a definite diagnosis,but please keep me posted because I've never seen one of those.
    richard wayne2b 1,232 Replies
    • January 4, 2009
    • 02:01 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?