My wife has been having some issues for the last half of a year and the good old military doctors won't take the time to give her a proper diagnosis. Here are her symptoms.
1. Acidic stool that is loose (burns)
2. Panics frequently, especially when leaving the house, maybe brought on by the stool issues.
3. Urgency in going when out of the house.
4. Depression/Anger brought on by the issues I believe.
5. Significant personal stress issues in the last year and a half (death in family and moving across the country)
She just rarely has regular movements that do not burn and they are typically very loose. They have talked IBS, suggested metamucil, but nothing has worked to get the movements to thicken up, burn less, go less frequently, or so forth.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?