Hi I have never been to this forum before, but please hear me out. I have googled + searched this forum before I posted this, but would like to have a specific diagnosis on what is wrong.
First, the pic after I defecated (3rd-4th time since first bleeding 1-2days ago)
- I am 22 years old, thin and have a high metabolism (regularly defecate 1-2 times a day)
- I drink plenty of water usually.
- First bleeding was 1-2 months ago when I wiped blood, for 1-2 times, then stopped. It began again 1-2 days ago but way more serious this time.
- It does not hurt my anus when I defecate, so I do not think it's near the anus.
- The excrements are closer to constipation form, although my regular bowels are not constipated at all as I drink water regularly. My stomach feels like diarrhea inside.
- The blood in the toilet is a dark red, my wipe on tissue are less dark, probably moderate red?
- Maybe I am just paranoid, but I feel my stomach (near and above belly button) hurts like diarrhea movements. The feeling is like there's a hole inside and blood is flowing out (because the liquid I feel feels thick and hot).
- I also feel a bit light headed (loss of blood feeling) from my head whenever I feel these blood flows in my stomach
- I nosebleed regularly since a young age, although less frequent since 18 unless dry humidity (I don't think this is relevant)
I hope I gave a thorough and relevant analysis, if there is anything I need to check please ask. If the symptom is not too serious or will go away soon, then I won't visit the doctor. I'm in university so it's busy and I prefer not going.