Hi I have never been to this forum before, but please hear me out. I have googled + searched this forum before I posted this, but would like to have a specific diagnosis on what is wrong.
First, the pic after I defecated (3rd-4th time since first bleeding 1-2days ago)
- I am 22 years old, thin and have a high metabolism (regularly defecate 1-2 times a day)
- I drink plenty of water usually.
- First bleeding was 1-2 months ago when I wiped blood, for 1-2 times, then stopped. It began again 1-2 days ago but way more serious this time.
- It does not hurt my anus when I defecate, so I do not think it's near the anus.
- The excrements are closer to constipation form, although my regular bowels are not constipated at all as I drink water regularly. My stomach feels like diarrhea inside.
- The blood in the toilet is a dark red, my wipe on tissue are less dark, probably moderate red?
- Maybe I am just paranoid, but I feel my stomach (near and above belly button) hurts like diarrhea movements. The feeling is like there's a hole inside and blood is flowing out (because the liquid I feel feels thick and hot).
- I also feel a bit light headed (loss of blood feeling) from my head whenever I feel these blood flows in my stomach
- I nosebleed regularly since a young age, although less frequent since 18 unless dry humidity (I don't think this is relevant)
I hope I gave a thorough and relevant analysis, if there is anything I need to check please ask. If the symptom is not too serious or will go away soon, then I won't visit the doctor. I'm in university so it's busy and I prefer not going.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?