2 things that might help - (I have had electro sensitivity)
1. Mercury will cause electro sensitivy. I do not have a direct source but heard it from a friend who cited some literature. Having mercury in the body increases electro sensitivity. I went thru some mercury detox about 2 years ago and was getting dizziness, confusion and headaches from being near :::: 1. A higher power electrical source 2. Using a bluetooth headset on my cell phone and 3. Using WiFi. IMO the mercury was being mobilized --- once the mercury was excreted the sensitivities left. This is also true with a friend of mine. I was even sensitive to the dimmer on the lights in a room.
If you want to check true body stores of mercury or other toxic metals, you want to do a heavy metal challenge a specific test (see Doctors Data). Serum testing is very unreliable. Hair Analysis can provide some view but it can be inconclusive if the mercury is hiding in storage sites.
2. The use of a true negative field magnetic mattress will eliminate many of the ES. I use a mattress from Magnetico Sleep Pads. Wonderful product, sleep like a baby since using it. See his research and others about eliminating ES with this product.
There also could be some homeopathic remedies for this purpose.