Just wondering if anyone else has similar experiences, as I feel totally alone in my quest for answers. For the last 18 months I’ve had many many things happening, prior to which I was extremely fit and healthy.
- severe inner ear infection causing chronic vertigo for many months
- severe neck pain, stemming from one point but radiates along collarbone (had major shoulder operation 4 years ago after skiing accident)
- a number of mini strokes (transient ischemic attacks)
- lots of ‘electrical’ type movement and noise in cerebellum area. Can be quite sore at times. Had a SEVERE ongoing migraine 12 month ago, lasting 2 weeks. (don’t normally get headaches)
- inability to converse with more than one person due to sensory overload (sound is extreme and I can’t concentrate)
- chronic fatigue after ‘falling’ episodes
- ugly red rash regularly appears under one or both eyes
- numb tongue at times and inability to get certain letters out
I have an excellent diet, very much into natural foods, don’t smoke or drink. Two MRI scans point to small vessel ischemia, but I’m not totally convinced, because at the end of the day they admit they’re not sure exactly what it is, but acknowledge there is something not right.
Any input greatly appreciated.:(
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?