i know that it could be a number of things...
1. constant feeling of stomach being bloated but can rarely release any gas
2. sound of "liquid" sloshing rather loudly in my stomach
3. stomach feels "tight" and i always have a heavy anguishing urge to pass gas...but usually cant
4. some dull pain/discomfort in lower left side abdomen
5. dark to black stool
6. passing gas never totally releives the bloating...
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?