Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Anyone ever heard of furrowing/indentation of the temples?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: salo99
  • July 13, 2009
  • 02:08 AM

Over the past few years, my temples have sort of collapsed inward. Has anyone ever heard of this condition? Is there a technical name? I've found "lypoatrophy" which is loss of facial fat (typical of AIDS patients), but for me the temples seem to be the only area affected, and the right side much worse than the left. What diseases might it be associated with? I believe I have some kind of autoimmune condition - my other symptons are hypothyroidism, oseoporosis, TMJ, back/neck pain/stiffness, headaches. I'm in the process of finding a diagnosis. I'm getting a brain scan (MRI) on Tuesday. Any info much appreciated. Picture attached.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.