ok i went and talked to my general practitioner about this problem that has been going on for about the past 8 months, maybe year. i told him i thought maybe i had hemorrhoids but he said that when you have them, you can feel and sometimes see a 'lump' in your anus from the swollen vein, and also that mostly the bleeding would be when i am passing a stool. his advice was just to eat GI tract-friendly foods like lots of vegetables and less dairy and red meat, but this hasn't been helping very much so i'm wondering if anyone here maybe has an idea of what could be wrong.
here are my symptoms:
- soreness / itchiness in the perianal region
- when i walk or exercise is when it is the worst, it is relieved mostly by wiping the area with tissue but there is a lot of blood mixed in with sweat / poo when i wipe
- stools are normal, doesn't hurt to make a bowel movement and blood isn't usually passed in the stool (a tiny bit on toilet paper sometimes)
- there are small blood stains in my underwear most of the time
- it looks normal in the mirror (gross i know but i had to check just in case)
should i get some kind of herbal wipes or cream to put on it? does regular hemorrhoid cream work? and what are the best brands to get? thanks
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?