Hi. I have a really infected abcessed tooth and was prescribed amoxicillin 500mg three times a day for it. Since last Wednesday (the 29th or 30th) I haven't missed a dose. They had not helped the tooth infection a bit but I was still taking them. I was at work last thursday night, came home and got really nauseas and violently vomited (like out my nose). I thought it was the flu cause I know alot of people that have had it lately. Missed work fri. didn't take the meds. felt better. went back to work last night and had started to take the meds again and the same thing happened, minus the vomiting because I immediately stopped taking the meds. (took two doses yesterday before work tho). Now I have arm and leg pain, numbness and/or tingling in my left extremities, nausea, and pain in my left arm and leg. Has anyone else experienced this kind of trauma with Amoxicillin? I have no allergies to it as far as I know. I don't have insurance and can't afford to just go to the E.R. cause I feel like crap. Any immediate response would be much appreciated.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?