Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Adult Cerebral Palsy

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: preslyann
  • January 26, 2007
  • 05:52 PM

Hello. I am on here trying to find a specialist for adult cerebral palsy. My friend is going thru some issues right now and she has CP but can't find a doctor to help her. She has seen a neruolgist and plenty of other doctors but yet no one can seem to figure out what exactly is going and they think her CP is triggering it but sadly it seems like the only CP doctors out there are for children. Please email me at sdempsey713@hotmail.com if you have any information. Thank you and god bless.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.