I have just become father of a baby girl.
But unfortunately we are experiencing Abnormal symptoms with my baby
Below are the symptoms
1. She cries a lot even after breast feeding and Formula food(NAN1)
2. She is not moving her legs while she is good mood.
3. She passes urine more than 20times and stool 10times a day.
4. Head size is gradually increasing more than the body size.
5. Fingers are getting stiff.
6. Developing black spots at the joints.
Please help me what could be the possible diagnosis for this.
I am very much worried about my baby girl.
We do not have any genetics problem.
Appreciate a early reply.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?