Im new here just wondering if anyone can help. I have been in pain constantly for since Feb. 2005. I really dont know where to start, but i will try and hope someone can understand. here are the different DXs and the different opinions on each.
1. ovarian cysts yes but pain shouldnt last
2. enometriosis neg
3. stds neg ovarian cancer neg
4. lumbar spine have been told the i have a budging disc nothing wrong and an extra vertabrae
5. MS early stages then told no maybe a mini stroke then told all is clear and im fine
6. fibromyalgia by my rhemutolygist Gp says no
7. herniated disc in neck by one neurologist and just a small spur by another
8. thorasic back one nerologist says theres a syrinx but not important other neurologist says he doesnt see it on new films but could be a problem.
This is a short version of what i have been through the last 2 years. I have since lost my job, disability and any income of any kind so of course I am depressed the worst part of this whole thing. Does anyone know where to find a doctor that cares and will sit and try to figure out whats wrong with you? I dont see any choices left. Any advice would be appreciated.