I have suffered starting 30 years with Graves' Disease, which was treated with pills and now I am hypothyroid. Eight years ago I had an LH/FSH tumor removed after suffering with it for 18 years. And now something else is going on.
My symptoms are 1. fatigue - especially an hour or two after lunch,
2. sweating - which has been going on for about 25 years. I also sometimes get red faced with this.
3. electrolytes are a. low potassium - I take a ton of potassium a day,
b. high ionized calcium - my serum calcium fluctuates between mid to the top of the range, and c. high sodium - it is either at the top of the range or slightly out of range.
4. I have low vitamin D, B and iron levels - which I have to supplement too.
5. My blood pressure is sometimes high and sometimes alright 6. Headaches,
7. Diarrhea/Constipation - either one about 90% of the time
8. I cannot keep a straight thought in my head
9. Sometimes my thyroid levels will do drastic changes.
10. I feel like I have a lot of fluid retention too.
The fatigue and sweating are the worse. I have not been able to work in years and now it is getting to the point that I do not enjoy anything about life.
Any help or comments would be tremendously appreciated.