I have suffered starting 30 years with Graves' Disease, which was treated with pills and now I am hypothyroid. Eight years ago I had an LH/FSH tumor removed after suffering with it for 18 years. And now something else is going on.
My symptoms are 1. fatigue - especially an hour or two after lunch,
2. sweating - which has been going on for about 25 years. I also sometimes get red faced with this.
3. electrolytes are a. low potassium - I take a ton of potassium a day,
b. high ionized calcium - my serum calcium fluctuates between mid to the top of the range, and c. high sodium - it is either at the top of the range or slightly out of range.
4. I have low vitamin D, B and iron levels - which I have to supplement too.
5. My blood pressure is sometimes high and sometimes alright 6. Headaches,
7. Diarrhea/Constipation - either one about 90% of the time
8. I cannot keep a straight thought in my head
9. Sometimes my thyroid levels will do drastic changes.
10. I feel like I have a lot of fluid retention too.
The fatigue and sweating are the worse. I have not been able to work in years and now it is getting to the point that I do not enjoy anything about life.
Any help or comments would be tremendously appreciated.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?