So lately, ive been falling apart and this is my list..
1. Stomach issues.. everything that goes it, hates it.. grumbles, cramps, nausea. -- Doctor can't give me a diagnosis
2. Sleep problems.. I'm sure I have Apnea, but my sleeping pattern has gotten to the point where i could continuew sleeping and never wake up.. I've slept 26 hours once, and couldve kept going but my boyfriend thought something was terribly wrong. But more lately, I've had insomnia, no matter what time i go to bed at, even 7pm, i wont fall asleep till 4am and once i do, i sleep for like 18 hours. --------Doctor gave me zopiclone to try and get me to sleep and fix the sleeping patterns, but i only take it when insomnia is really bad... but now i wake up at 2am and i cant sleep but ill wake up an hour later sleeping on the floor.
3. I get this migraines for days at a time. --doctor cant give me a diagnosis
4. I eat healthy well balanced meals, and i keep gaining weight. i gain waight just consuming soup, i dont over eat, and i tihnk it has something to do with the stomach prblems. -- nutrionist said my diet is perfect and to go back to the doctor to see if its caused by something else.
5. ive become very irritated easily, i lash out pretty bad and out of no where.
I have no idea for anything, doctors cant figure it out.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?