for 2 months every test has been done for my friend's daughter:
1) tingling in both hands and in both feet
2) red little rash on her stomach (no change in size or shape)
3) eye floaters
4) feet constantly moves while she is sleeping
5) involuntary eye movements (almost like "ticks")
6) she has olive skin but you can see "molding" under her skin
1) Lyme's came back negative (today)
2) CT Scan of the brain - no abnormalites
3) Blood test- all normal
1) onset when child was bitten my "ants" while playing softball on the various grassy fields in the Phoenix area.
2) has farm animals at home: chickens, ducks and pigs
Welcome any suggestions on tests --- please help- we are all desperate
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?