I haven't been able to be diagnosed and I'm desperately looking to get a correct diagnosis. I am a 19-year-old male living in IL.
Here are all my symptoms:
- Frequent stomach pain after eating (sensation of a stomach ache)
- Frequent gas
- Occasional diarrhea after eating
- Severe knee joint pain (daily)
- Constant exhaustion/feeling of being tired (daily)
- Pain in muscles in forearm, palm, fingers, ankles, and calf (sometimes)
- Hip pain (sometimes)
- Inability to make firm fist grip (sometimes)
- Urge to pull hair out of scalp
- Occasional pain in lower abdomen (sensation of having been punched)
- Occasional pain in taking breaths (sharp sensation, very infrequent)
- Occasional blood on surface of stool
- Semi-frequent mood swings--feelings of despair and inability to find motivation, or feelings of passion and exhibitions of hyperness and very motivated)
- Diagnosed with Lyme Disease when 10 years old, treated with antibiotics
- Allergy tested for dairy and gluten allergies and I don't seem to have any allergies because GI issues after eating are intermittent with all foods
- Tested for epilepsy after having frequent, sharp, severe pains in head at 14 years old and had abnormal sleep-deprived EEG, but normal 24-hour EEG; ruled out epilepsy and pains went away after a year or so
Please feel free to ask me any questions.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?