I get a recurring condition in which includes the following symptoms:
- Low grade pain in EVERY part of body - especially calves, sinus region / eyes, back (lower and thoracic), shoulders, forehead, neck and tender top of head. Even teeth ache sometimes. Aches in feet and hands.
- Bloating and sick feeling. Feel hungry- but discomfort after eating. Coated tongue. Bad breath.
- Sneezing and irritated nasal passage.
- Constant fatigue. Emotional distress.
- Poor sleep, stomach ache and back / body ache during night - can't get comfortable.
- Not relieved by rest.
This goes on for up to 6 days then goes away, and I don't know what caused it!
I noticed when I was going to gym and getting exercise that the incidences abated a lot. I thought that the exercise may have boosted immunity. I have stopped going to gym - can't afford it.
Does it sound like a viral infection that I am fighting off???