I get a recurring condition in which includes the following symptoms:
- Low grade pain in EVERY part of body - especially calves, sinus region / eyes, back (lower and thoracic), shoulders, forehead, neck and tender top of head. Even teeth ache sometimes. Aches in feet and hands.
- Bloating and sick feeling. Feel hungry- but discomfort after eating. Coated tongue. Bad breath.
- Sneezing and irritated nasal passage.
- Constant fatigue. Emotional distress.
- Poor sleep, stomach ache and back / body ache during night - can't get comfortable.
- Not relieved by rest.
This goes on for up to 6 days then goes away, and I don't know what caused it!
I noticed when I was going to gym and getting exercise that the incidences abated a lot. I thought that the exercise may have boosted immunity. I have stopped going to gym - can't afford it.
Does it sound like a viral infection that I am fighting off???
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?