Yesterday while at my new job, a light was turned on above the examining table. It was a big heat lamp. Soon after I started to get hot which I thought was normal since this was the purpose of the lamp. Then my eyes blacked over and I fainted.
Later on in the day I was setting up a cage for an animal with a heat lamp in it and the eyes started blacking over again, but I had time to catch it and put my head between my knees which made the feeling pass.
These symptoms have occured before when I was on stage or watching concerts. I just thought that I was afraid on stage, and I thought the problems at concerts were due to large crowds of people.
Can this fainting be caused by the lights? Any cures?