I have been having strange abdominal issues for about 10 years. It started in 1995 when one afternoon I suddenly had pain in my mid left abdominal area. A doctor on the scene felt a large lump. I went to the hospital where I was scoped and went through the radioactive iodine / MRI. 3 different doctors gave 3 different diagnosis.
1. pinched intestine
2. blocked intestine - blockage had passed
Only problem with 1 and 2 is that i still have low grade chronic pain from the same area.
Over the past 6 months I have developed new symptoms.
1. Frequent bowel movements (first movement is normal, but as the day wears on the movements get smaller, looser, burn on exit and oily)
2. I have chronic gas that contains enough stool in it that I soiled a pair of jeans. (the has seems to contain water also). It is bad enough that I have to clean myself about every 2 hours. To keep from ruining my underwear.
3. Bad gas late at night (it builds up until I wake up and pass it)
4. Cuts take a while to heal. I cut my nose shaving and it took a month to heal completely. Same with a crack on the right side of my mouth.
I do not eat or drink dairy products. (I will have 1 piece of cheese a week on a hamburger)
I do not drink excessively (3 beers a week max).
I drink plenty of water, eat salads 3-5 times a week and get plenty of exercise)
I am starting my 5th doctor in 10 years.
Anyone heard of these symptoms? I am at my wits ends....
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?