I have been having strange abdominal issues for about 10 years. It started in 1995 when one afternoon I suddenly had pain in my mid left abdominal area. A doctor on the scene felt a large lump. I went to the hospital where I was scoped and went through the radioactive iodine / MRI. 3 different doctors gave 3 different diagnosis.
1. pinched intestine
2. blocked intestine - blockage had passed
Only problem with 1 and 2 is that i still have low grade chronic pain from the same area.
Over the past 6 months I have developed new symptoms.
1. Frequent bowel movements (first movement is normal, but as the day wears on the movements get smaller, looser, burn on exit and oily)
2. I have chronic gas that contains enough stool in it that I soiled a pair of jeans. (the has seems to contain water also). It is bad enough that I have to clean myself about every 2 hours. To keep from ruining my underwear.
3. Bad gas late at night (it builds up until I wake up and pass it)
4. Cuts take a while to heal. I cut my nose shaving and it took a month to heal completely. Same with a crack on the right side of my mouth.
I do not eat or drink dairy products. (I will have 1 piece of cheese a week on a hamburger)
I do not drink excessively (3 beers a week max).
I drink plenty of water, eat salads 3-5 times a week and get plenty of exercise)
I am starting my 5th doctor in 10 years.
Anyone heard of these symptoms? I am at my wits ends....