ok, i'm a 21 year old female and i'm desperate. i have been struggling with a multitude of symptoms for 2 years and they are getting unbearable. i've been around in circles with all doctors with no answers, as i have tons of symptoms, that no one can connect, and i'm looking for someone who has experienced what i'm going through:
-i can only eat under 800 calories to maintain my weight (5' 9" and 135lbs) if i go over that, i gain weight
- more importantly, when i eat more than that i have this intense episodic nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea for 12-24 hours, the weirdest part is all of the bloating and "fermented" tasting burps that people in the room can actually smell...which i know is totally gross
- during these episodes, my heart ends up racing and i can feel my pulse all over my body
- i have been amenoherric for over 1 year
- i am unusually fatigued and don't feel well rested unless i get atleast 12 hours a sleep a day, which isn't practical. this doesn't change even when i eat more, and i actually get less sleep because i get sick more often
- i have extremely itchy skin and get these red bumps all over my body, especially on my hands and forarms and face
- i get headaches almost every morning when i wake up
please, i'm sorry this is so long, but i'm at my wits end with my health. i am young and active and don't know why i feel 80 years old and seem to be getting worse. i'm looking for any direction to go on, as i've tried everything. i've cut out all processed foods, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, dairy, soy, all with no help. please, anyone out there, give me some hope that i'm not stuck like this forever!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?