I am currently serving abroad in Eastern Europe and have been having some reoccurring stomach problems.
Things I have:
- Gas at night - wakes me up 2 or 3 times a night
- Mild pain during the day
- Stomach cramps after eating milk, yogurt, and strangely enough beer
- Goes away for a few weeks at a time but then comes back randomly
- Normal (frequency wise) but clay colored bowel movements
Things I don't have:
- Acute pain (it is dull, spread, and low)
- Night sweats
Any help would be much appreciated. The medical staff is rather far away here so it might be a while before I can get to a doctor. Thanks
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?