I have had this twice in the last six months. It takes 3 weeks to recover from each episode.
1. Burning feeling in flank (kidney area) when I have to poop. Goes away when I poop.
2. Watery stool. At the worse it is every 2 hrs
3. Nausea. I vomited once. I will say that vomiting in general is very rare for me. I suspect a lot of people would be vomiting if they had this.
4. Extreme fatigue. Can easily sleep 16 hrs a day when it is at the worse.
5. Possible light fever. I had chills at night.
Overall, extremely sick. It feels like death. Nothing I have had even comes close to this.
I have had two stool tests. Nothing was found. Blood work all ok.
Both times I have been given antibiotics. It "seems" to respond to antibiotics (or is it just running its long course?).
I tested positive for h pylori. Could this really be caused by h pylori going amuck? I am doubtful of this diagnosis.