I am getting concerned with the symptoms I am experiencing. I have been to the Doctor and he put my on Cypro. He thought it might be parasites and/or stress related.
1. Extreme air/gas in my whole stomach area to the point where it feels like it's in my organs. I'm so bloated I can't fit into my clothes. This has been interfering with my everyday life because I'm so uncomfortable.
2. Belching all the time. When I first get up and all day. Doesn't help
3. Diarhea - for over 2 weeks I suffered watery to soft stools everytime I made a bowel movement. Sometimes it would last 2 hours, sometimes only once or twice a day. I managed to harden up a little with more fiber however my stools are still very soft.
4. nausea - all the time. I wake up with and go to bed with it. No vomiting but there were times I almost did.
5 Stomach/organ cramps/pain - probably from the bloating but not sure.
6. Heartburn - this I believe is caused from the gas/air filling up in my stomach and backing up into my esophagus.
7. At times after I eat it feels like the food get's stuck in my chest and can't make it all the way into my digestion system. This is scary.
8. Cold sweats at times. Chills occassionally.
I do not like taking any drugs (or I try not to take any) anti acid pills. However I have taken Gas X and received minor relief but only for a very short time. My stomach seems to fill up again fairly quickly.
Can anybody help? I did have a colonoscopy about 6 months ago and they did find irritation but never told me what it was or how I got it. Their diagnosis was "stomach irritation"....:confused:. No other explanation.
Thanks for helping