Hi everyone, here is my case:
- I have had many episodes of abdominal pain; they occur around 3 month apart, and always last around 48 hours. This has been the case for more than 4 years if not more.
- The pain center seems to be in the lower abdomen (that area feels tender when touched) but the pain is also present in the belly area.
- Last doctor I saw diagnosed constipation and indicated something might be wrong in the bowel movement leading to stool staying inside (although I do have a relatively regular bowel movement during the episode).
- Couple of years ago, I had 2 consecutive episodes of Pericarditis (was diagnosed as Idiopathic then) that were around 4 months apart.
- I am from middle eastern origin, but as far as I know there isnt anyone in my immediate family who suffers from these symptoms.
So, do I have Familial Mediterranean Fever (FMF) and how can i definitely diagnose it?
Thanks for helping!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?