Please, I'm desperate. I'll get right to it.
I'm a 23 year old female and I cannot figure out what is wrong. No doctors will help me put the pieces of my case together. Here goes:
- I have really bad abdominal distention after eating, even small amounts
- i crave carbs/sweet things and live almost exclusively on cereal/baked goods
- i eat very low fat/calorie and run almost 60 miles a week, yet have gained about 20 lbs in the past few months. i many times put on 7 or 8 lbs in a matter of a few days, despite monitering my calories
- i have not had a period in about 2 years, although i am a healthy weight (actually higher than i need to be since i've gained so much weight so fast)
- i get a really rapid heartrate after eating/get really hot
I have seen a GI specilist and had tons of tests done. The only thing that was revealed was that my pancreas was slightly damaged so I have been taking Pancrease enzymes every time I eat for almost a year. This cut down on the nausea/vomiting episodes I used to have, but has not stopped the pain/distension/fullness and weight gain. My amylase and lipase are also continually mildly elevated and have been elevated constantly for almost a year. Is this bad? What could be causing all of this?
Please I need help. I'm at my whits end and cannot live like this. I can't find a doctor who is willing to look at everything. Please help!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?