Discussions By Condition: Gastrointestinal conditions

ascaris

Posted In: Gastrointestinal conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: shy_65
  • October 9, 2006
  • 00:55 PM

This is a very shocking experience that i had. I had eaten a lot of pomelo in the morning. At night time, about 10 pm, i felt that i have to go to toilet. Then, something came out. A dead roundworm. I was so disgusted, and so shocked! Until now, i haven't gone to my doctor yet because it is so humiliating. I checked the internet for a medicine that i should take, and i took it. until now, i still can't get a good night sleep thinking if i am still infected. anybody who experienced the same thing that i had, please i need to know more about it. thank you.


ms shy

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • go see a doctor - to get the right medication ....I guess you might have more worms ...how were you able to get medication without prescription?I have the same issue , but its not solved yet ...good luck!!!!
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • November 6, 2007
    • 08:39 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • I understand how you feel. I too am suffering parasites. Not just one, but many. I've been ill for 4 1/2 years now. My doctors have diagnosed nothing, apart from h-pylori bug. I have had to take matters into my own hands because I am suffering numerous infections. I know how humiliating it can be but you must put your health first and override this feeling. I have to say though, I once took a "worm" into my Gp practice and it was sent off to the lab. It came back negative!! It was definately a worm. I've recently had tests done, urine, sputum and stool by a brilliant lab. I tried previous labs but they found nothing but at last I found a lab that is different. I got pictures (very graphic), no doubt as to what I'm looking at!! I am hoping to get a protocol started so I can rid my body of these infections. I also have co-factors going on too. People don't realise co-factors go hand in hand with parasite infections. No all people are the same. I tried many parasite protocols to rid myself of the problem(s) but nothing worked, it only suppressed my symptoms. I also purchased a zapper which had little affect. I believe one needs to know the precise frequency at which the parasite is susceptible and be killed. Zappers don't work for everything, unfortunately. What have you done since finding the roundworm. Have you done any parasite cleansing? You must address the situation before it gets out of hand. You don't want it to get serious. Parasites create at a horrendous rate. Sometimes you don't have symptoms and not everyone realises they have parasites. I'd be interested to know what you are doing with regards to getting rid of your problem. I wish you well. 2 Have Hope.
    2 Have Hope 22 Replies
    • November 15, 2007
    • 10:42 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.