I'm hoping to get some help. I'm a 30 year old female with hypothyroidism, asthma, and in the last 18 months had a c-section, myomectomy to remove a uterine fibroid, abdominal hysterectomy with removal of left ovary due to poor healing and intense pain, and just a month ago removal of the right ovary due to extreme pain, multiple masses on CT, and bloating.
My surgery healed up fine and my surgeon actual went through the surgical pictures with me. With the exception of the ovary, there was no scarring or adhesions from any of the previous surgeries. He checked the bowel b/c I was having bowel problems prior to the surgery and it looked good. So, here is where I'm at...
1. It takes 8 - 9 days for me to have a bm
2. When I get to day 6/7 I get sweaty, nauseaous, and super pain in my right and left abdomen.
3. On day 8/9 I get super crampy, then a migraine, then I start to go but it is very painful and hard and then very loose, frequent, and watery for a day or 2.
4. I take two fiber pills daily. I have a very healthy diet since my mom had breast cancer in 1996 and I switched her to a healthier diet (macrobiotic)
5. I am taking three containers of activia a day and one danactive a day
6. When I use Miralax/Fleet's Enema/Dulcolax, nothing comes out? It just hurts very bad.
7. There have been a few occasions where my bm was as wide as a string of spaghetti but filled the whole bowl in volume.
Any help would be very very appreciated.