Discussions By Condition: Foot conditions

Kindly Requisting Medical for Paralyze

Posted In: Foot conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: mohansliit
  • November 14, 2012
  • 08:26 AM

Dear Sir,

One of my relation has become the disease called "Paralyze" from recently. His age is 70 years old. So, It is very grateful If you can tell me a way to get any medicine for him (at least to walk)or give me some instructions to do. I'll waiting for response.

Thank you



Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.