i am aged 49 years, vegetarian, slim, average personality, 5.4 ft. working in a local office dealing with accounts. i am suffering from foot (left) pain - mainly near heel portion - symptoms i noticed are -
1. difficult in standing/walking during morning . gradually decreases.
2. cannot make brisk walking, long walk more than a Km.
3. if walked forcibly , feeling severe pain throughout the foot.
4. taken cartisone injection and pain killing tablets. temporary relief.
5. bones connected to fingers, heel are paining .
6. x ray report says - calcaneous spur.
7. my doctor recommended soft slippers, and advised to avoid long walk.
8. Since january 2007 , i am suffering from this problem.
whether this can be cured? or not? whether heel cushion solves the problem? or surgery needed?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?