i am aged 49 years, vegetarian, slim, average personality, 5.4 ft. working in a local office dealing with accounts. i am suffering from foot (left) pain - mainly near heel portion - symptoms i noticed are -
1. difficult in standing/walking during morning . gradually decreases.
2. cannot make brisk walking, long walk more than a Km.
3. if walked forcibly , feeling severe pain throughout the foot.
4. taken cartisone injection and pain killing tablets. temporary relief.
5. bones connected to fingers, heel are paining .
6. x ray report says - calcaneous spur.
7. my doctor recommended soft slippers, and advised to avoid long walk.
8. Since january 2007 , i am suffering from this problem.
whether this can be cured? or not? whether heel cushion solves the problem? or surgery needed?