I have just turned 25 and I am having a lot of problems with my hands. I have the following symptoms:
- Pain on the palm side of both hands
Right hand, right hand side of the fingers
Left hand, left hand side of the fingers
- When typing sometimes right hand goes freezing cold
- Really sensitive to heat (both hands)
- Feel pressure in wrist
- After eating loads of pressure around the eyes
- Typing triggers the pain and any sort of strenuous exercise
- Hypermobile in both hands (doesn’t help)
Problem started whilst working full time in call centre using the computer intensively.
I have had two nerve conduction studies and apparently its no carpel tunnel syndrome. I have had an MRI scan and I don’t have a fibrous band.
I feel as if its carpel tunnel syndrome because my nerves feel so tense towards my wrist and my wrist does hurt some times.
Could the nerve conduction studies be wrong?
And any other suggestions?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?