Discussions By Condition: Fertility conditions

found with oligozoospermia.. can you help me what can be done?

Posted In: Fertility conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 27, 2014
  • 04:23 PM

went to gynecologists and urologist.. they found oligozoospermia..
what can be done for this..
kindly help me

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • There isn't much you can do unless you really want children very badly. Contact a Fertility Center. They will advise you if your sperm can be extracted for your wife to get inseminated artifically. It is very expensive and it doesn't always work.
    Anonymous 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?