This is my first time on here. Here is everything that is going on with me. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist the 28th of August. Does anyone have an idea of what they are going to tell me?
1. Headaches – almost everyday in July & August so far, treating with OTC pain reliever
2. Cloudy urine/mucous in urine – off and on for about a year (increased to daily this month)
3. Hair loss/graying hair – 2 years
4. Dry hair – this month (August)
5. Acne – 6 months to a year (treatment began in July, acne is under control), treating with Differin Gel and Minocycline 50 MG
6. Pelvic pain – worse in August
7. High Blood Pressure – off and on for 5 years, severe pre-eclampsia during pregnancies 1997 & 2001, worse again this summer
8. Irritability/Moodiness – worse this summer, treating with 10 mg Fluoxetine HCL
9. Water weight gain/ swelling in hands & feet – worse this summer
10. Breast tenderness – increased this month during ovulation and premenstrual
11. Shaky/Dizzy – worse when I haven’t eaten for a few hours
12. Fatigue with headaches
13. Allergies worse this summer – treating with Zyrtec D
14. high DHEA-S on blood test ordered by Dr. Hogarty
No symptoms of Hirsutism (no excess hair anywhere, no deep voice, etc)
1. July 2006 – blood test, high DHEA-S
2. June 2006 - Yearly Pap and exam – Dr. Parker, Gillette, everything normal
3. June 2005 – Gallbladder removed – Dr. Hartsaw, Gillette
May 2005 – I had severe pain in my lower right abdomen. I thought I was having kidney problems again or had a cyst on an ovary. Dr. Parker did a vaginal ultrasound and did not see any fluid that would indicate a ruptured cyst. He did not see any cysts present. He referred me to a gastroenterologist, Dr. Joubran, Casper. Dr. Joubran did a colonoscopy and endoscope in June 2005. He diagnosed me with IBS and GERD. He prescribed me Aciphix and Zelnorm for constipation. Neither helped and I quit taking the meds. My stomach aches were better after I had my gallbladder removed, but I still had occasional pains on my right side, where I had the kidney pain when I had the uretercele issues.
4. July 2004 – Uretercele surgery after blockage to kidney, severe kidney infection due to refluxing urine into kidney – Dr. Jones, Casper. Doctors thought I was born with this. CAT scan, Gillette, revealed the uretercele.
5. June 2003 – tummy tuck and breast augmentation
6. October 2001 – Tubes ties and endometrial ablation, I still have light periods during my cycle.
7. June 2001 – second pregnancy, uncontrollable high blood pressure from 22 weeks, induced at 35 weeks.
8. October 1997 – first pregnancy, pre-eclampsia from 35 weeks, severe swelling, carpal tunnel syndrome, induced at 38 weeks