This is my first time on here. Here is everything that is going on with me. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist the 28th of August. Does anyone have an idea of what they are going to tell me?
1. Headaches – almost everyday in July & August so far, treating with OTC pain reliever
2. Cloudy urine/mucous in urine – off and on for about a year (increased to daily this month)
3. Hair loss/graying hair – 2 years
4. Dry hair – this month (August)
5. Acne – 6 months to a year (treatment began in July, acne is under control), treating with Differin Gel and Minocycline 50 MG
6. Pelvic pain – worse in August
7. High Blood Pressure – off and on for 5 years, severe pre-eclampsia during pregnancies 1997 & 2001, worse again this summer
8. Irritability/Moodiness – worse this summer, treating with 10 mg Fluoxetine HCL
9. Water weight gain/ swelling in hands & feet – worse this summer
10. Breast tenderness – increased this month during ovulation and premenstrual
11. Shaky/Dizzy – worse when I haven’t eaten for a few hours
12. Fatigue with headaches
13. Allergies worse this summer – treating with Zyrtec D
14. high DHEA-S on blood test ordered by Dr. Hogarty
No symptoms of Hirsutism (no excess hair anywhere, no deep voice, etc)
1. July 2006 – blood test, high DHEA-S
2. June 2006 - Yearly Pap and exam – Dr. Parker, Gillette, everything normal
3. June 2005 – Gallbladder removed – Dr. Hartsaw, Gillette
May 2005 – I had severe pain in my lower right abdomen. I thought I was having kidney problems again or had a cyst on an ovary. Dr. Parker did a vaginal ultrasound and did not see any fluid that would indicate a ruptured cyst. He did not see any cysts present. He referred me to a gastroenterologist, Dr. Joubran, Casper. Dr. Joubran did a colonoscopy and endoscope in June 2005. He diagnosed me with IBS and GERD. He prescribed me Aciphix and Zelnorm for constipation. Neither helped and I quit taking the meds. My stomach aches were better after I had my gallbladder removed, but I still had occasional pains on my right side, where I had the kidney pain when I had the uretercele issues.
4. July 2004 – Uretercele surgery after blockage to kidney, severe kidney infection due to refluxing urine into kidney – Dr. Jones, Casper. Doctors thought I was born with this. CAT scan, Gillette, revealed the uretercele.
5. June 2003 – tummy tuck and breast augmentation
6. October 2001 – Tubes ties and endometrial ablation, I still have light periods during my cycle.
7. June 2001 – second pregnancy, uncontrollable high blood pressure from 22 weeks, induced at 35 weeks.
8. October 1997 – first pregnancy, pre-eclampsia from 35 weeks, severe swelling, carpal tunnel syndrome, induced at 38 weeks
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?