but i'm not altogether sure.
1. i am 18 years old, but not sexually active.
2. i have excess vaginal discharge, just like i have read in previous posts up here. it varies from time to time in amount, but it is always enough that i have to wear panty liners to keep from wearing gross underwear.
3. i have an irregular period. i never never get my period on any form of "schedule". i do not fluctuate weight. i do not have a weird diet. i am of average and acceptable weight for my height. sometimes i don't get my period for 2 or 3 months. it has been like this for 4 years now.
4. (and this is the really embarrassing one) i have an irregular amount of hair on my breasts. now i'm not talking about monkey uber man hair here, but definately unusual.
5. i have approched my mother and sister about this, and neither one of them experience the same problems.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?