Discussions By Condition: Female sexual conditions


Posted In: Female sexual conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 7, 2006
  • 03:49 AM

2 years ago i started getting small clusters of itchy bumps around my vulva and it progressively got worse and turned into many tears and bumps around that same area. i didn't see anyone about it until last febuary and i was given yeast infection medication that was supposed to make the infection go away along with the spreading bumps and tears. after using the medication for a week as perscribed, nothing went away and the only thing that changed was the consitency of my discharge. i don't know if i should try something else or if i'm doomed to have these bumps and tears forever.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • sounds like herpes...definately look into it
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 24, 2006
    • 09:40 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • You need to go to gyn. Don’t leave this undiagnosed and untreated. The symptoms sound like genital warts. However, only doctor may tell for sure.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 29, 2006
    • 02:36 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?