I have had this problem since I got into puberty. My sexuologist said by most women it decreases after 25, but that means I still have to wait until then (and who knows if its true for me?), and if I would have a boyfriend I would feel highly insecure about this.
Usually my pH is not very good, so it smells and I have quite a lot of discharge forcing me to use things that you put in your underpants (don't know the word in English, please tell me?). They say this is bad as well so I try to keep it to a minimum but that's quite hard when the result is a feeling of wet underwear.
I do not have sexual intercourse. I only wear non synthetic underwear (cotton for instance). I usually do not wear tight pants.
Things I've tried:
1. antibiotic -> helps wonderfully for two days, but after that it more or less slowly turns to the old situation.
2. putting honey in the vagina.
2. "" coke ""
3. "" yoghurt ""
4. washing it with Lactacyd (several products of them)
5. not washing it with anything except for water (but not inside the vagina)
6. aiming the shower at my vagina
7. shaving/not shaving/more or less shaving
8. going to the gynaecologist and sexuologist -> couldn't help
9. eating lots of yoghurt
10. taking 1000 mg vitamin c with cranberry drinks
What I still could try is:
1. putting tea tree in the vagina
2. trying multivitamin tablets (I have been taking a lot of vitamin C btw) (but I don't have the disciplin to keep taking them, I already take fish oil and iron)
Anymore tips are very welcome...I'm 19 years old, I have had this problem for 6 years and I'm sick of it.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?