Discussions By Condition: Eye conditions

i have problem in my eyes?

Posted In: Eye conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 21, 2010
  • 07:58 AM

Hi to all,
i m sam 21 m and their is dot in my right eye and i fill pain to see with my right eyes is anyone there who helps my in this problem.
Make Money Online

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • Hello sam,Have you consulted any eye specialist before?? Well my suggestion to you is you first consult any good eye specialist.. As this is about eye one should be very careful while taking any action..
    Natural Medicine 24 Replies Flag this Response
  • My like to suggest that you must consult any eye specialist. Best way is you take any herbal products. Be careful when taking any medicinals.
    elliottmatthew 4 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?