Discussions By Condition: Eye conditions

Hello iam xyz age of 21 i have bulging eyes ( 2 eyes ) from birthIis there any treatment for these

Posted In: Eye conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 2, 2015
  • 02:46 PM

Hello iam 21 year old man ihave bulging eyes ( 2 eyes ) from birth they protrude from the face outward .is there any cure for these any treatment

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.