I could sure use some advice, I am awaiting my first laprascopy for what the doctor suspects could be endometriosis. I have also been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and IBS-Constipation Type. I'm pretty sure my Fibro is not causing this intense pain, but here are my symptoms:
1. Irregular periods, sometimes not ovulating, but bleeding is pretty light except on the second day.
2. EXTREME low back pain, at times feels like someone is beating me in the back with a baseball bat or pulling a corkscrew out of my spine, also feels like "waves" of pain. Dr. said that my uterus may be tipped towards my back.
3. No severe pelvic pain.
4. Stomach is increasingly bloated/swollen
5. IBS has gotten worse
6. The back pain is so severe that it hurts to walk more than a block, can't drive for long distances, and sex...forget about it!
7. Pain has been on and off in correlation with my cycles since Oct. 06 and has now lasted 3 weeks.
8. When pain is very bad I feel very nauseous and sick to my stomach.
9. Pain radiates down my left leg towards my toes.
10. Ultrasound revealed small functional cyst on right ovary, but pain is mostly centered and towards the left.
Does this sound like Endo? and any advice on my first laparascopy? How long should I ask to take off of work, what ?s should I be asking the doc?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?