Discussions By Condition: Endometrial conditions

I'm 40 and have been trying to conceived,but just diagnosed of

Posted In: Endometrial conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 7, 2015
  • 10:46 AM

What can i do to conceive at 40 with Endometrial Hyperplasia? Please advice.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Don't worry. I think you can get pregnancy when you have endo. Maybe you can take some medicine for a treatment. TCM therapy is a safe way to cure endo without side effects. fuyan pill is a type of TCM and it comes from herbal resources.If you have had endo before and can recognize the symptoms, you can treat yourself at home with medicines without a prescription.Good luck to you!
    Anonymous 1 Replies
    • November 13, 2015
    • 05:41 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?