Discussions By Condition: Endometrial conditions

I don't know if I have this...

Posted In: Endometrial conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 13, 2006
  • 10:28 PM

I'm 21 years old, I had an abortion for medical reasons and I am wondering if there is a possibility that when I had the operation done, if there was anything that doctor might have damaged to cause the endo symptoms. I have absominal pain on the right side of my belly button I have burning during sex and after like FIRE!! I try to avoid intercourse for that reason. I have been to the doctor and she said that I have an inner flopian tube infection. I was treated in the hospital for 2 days and the symptoms are now coming back...I'm not sure what to do now...

Can anyone help?

Thanks again,


Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Go back to your doctor and follow up. The infection might be back. Also follow up on the pain every time you feel it. It took ten years for me to get a doctor to listen to my pain and when he did, I found out I had endometriosis. Take care of yourself and your reproductive organs. You deserve good, pain free health.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • October 11, 2006
    • 11:13 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.