Well, I posted about this once before, but at the time I didn't have as much information as I do now. Here's what's been going on with me in the last 2-3 years.
1) My tonsils were huge and I had sleep apnea, I had an UPPP (they removed/remodeled a bunch of stuff in my throat) and now I don't have sleep apnea anymore. Before the surgery, my sleep apnea was treated with a CPAP machine, and I had been doing very good (not too sleepy) for about 2 years.
2) I gradually started to get more and more tired, to a point where I was unable to wake up in the morning. It seriously impaired my life. (Since 2006 to this day). But no more sleep apnea.
3) There's hair growing on my chin / breasts / belly, probably since 2006 too.
4) I have gained at least 15 kilos in the last 6 months, most of them in the belly area. I have been overweight before but never had so much belly fat, now I kinda look pregnant. Had Sleep apnea restested, everything's fine.
5) I have been diagnosed with severe PMDD about a year ago. I have been starting to have serious mood swings around my period for a couple of years and they got really really bad last summer.
6) I'm losing hair. (no specific pattern)
7) My period is irregular. Shortest cycle is 30 days and longest is 45 days.
8) A recent breast exam from my gynecologist showed Galacorrhea in both breasts.
9) I noticed something weird, about 6 months ago, I had a slight bloody discharge at ovulation time and experienced some kind of "remission" of my symptoms. Instead of being tired all the time, I was climbing the curtains. I'd wake up with no alarm at 6 am and not be able to go back to bed (that's never happened to me, ever). It lasted until I got my period then I got to my tired self again. It happened again about 2 months ago, to a lower extent.
I'm getting my hormones tested in 2 days and seeing an endocrinologist shortly. However, I was wondering if anyone had ideas / had similar problems and what they were caused by.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?