Please can anyone help, I have been geting increasi9ng symptoms over the past 3 years.
- started off with fainting spells, (white floaters over eyes and then would go black not always collapse, sit down and then feel better)
- anxiety especially over insignificant things even like meeting friends
-lack of energy/stamina, (used to be very fit/active when i was younger, now cant even walk fast or go upstairs without needing to rest)
- cant gain weight, (been exactly same weight over past 3 years), recently lost a couple of pounds, BMI 16(vey under weight)
- increasing tiredness/fatigue/lethargy, strange patten (feel tired when i wake up even though i have slept, about 11am start to feel more awake, couple hours after dinner about 3pm feel tired again, about 6pm i feel more awake, then about 8.30pm i feel really tired again), some days i feel less tired than others and begin to question weather it is really there.
-low blood sugar
-hair is thin and comes out easily
- put on a plaster the other day had a sort of localised reaction (area went really red and sore not itchy, went after about a week) never had this before at all
-no obvious discolouration of skin
Been to see GP, did some bloods:
-full blood count-normal so not anaemic
-fasting blood glucose- 1.2mmol
- U +E's- normal
-cortisol (single test)- normal
Does this sound like it could be some sort of adrenal problem?