Please can anyone help, I have been geting increasi9ng symptoms over the past 3 years.
- started off with fainting spells, (white floaters over eyes and then would go black not always collapse, sit down and then feel better)
- anxiety especially over insignificant things even like meeting friends
-lack of energy/stamina, (used to be very fit/active when i was younger, now cant even walk fast or go upstairs without needing to rest)
- cant gain weight, (been exactly same weight over past 3 years), recently lost a couple of pounds, BMI 16(vey under weight)
- increasing tiredness/fatigue/lethargy, strange patten (feel tired when i wake up even though i have slept, about 11am start to feel more awake, couple hours after dinner about 3pm feel tired again, about 6pm i feel more awake, then about 8.30pm i feel really tired again), some days i feel less tired than others and begin to question weather it is really there.
-low blood sugar
-hair is thin and comes out easily
- put on a plaster the other day had a sort of localised reaction (area went really red and sore not itchy, went after about a week) never had this before at all
-no obvious discolouration of skin
Been to see GP, did some bloods:
-full blood count-normal so not anaemic
-fasting blood glucose- 1.2mmol
- U +E's- normal
-cortisol (single test)- normal
Does this sound like it could be some sort of adrenal problem?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?