I cannot get rid of both of these symptoms after a long six week case of bronchitis:
1. I took two courses of antibiotics (5 & 10 days) Could having taken these drugs created this problem?
2. I also seem to have a sensitivity to chemicals, perfumes etc. which I never had before.
3. I have been to an allergist...only mild issue with dust mites (now have mattress cover, pillows etc.) Also two air purifiers
4. CT Scan says no sinusitis
5. I do have rhinitis
6. Physical was ok except for high Blood Pressure 140/90 ...cholesterol OK
EKG was fine.
6. Installed UV light in AC due to mold being found in unit (not toxic)
I am currently taking Singulair, Claritin D & Mucinex (was taking QVAR) & Nexium (can't seem to get rid of heartburn) No gerd though.
Any help would be greatly appreciated...I have been like this for six week and it is hard to function...little sleep & stressed out!
Should I see an ENT...Allergist said no.