Symptoms/story so far
1. Recurring spot inside left nostril (used to flare up & then disappear)
2. Recurring spot has now gone but after last time it left a bump in nostril.
3. Bump has grown in size, nose enlarging on left side
4. Bump/ nose has now enlarged on right side, nostril.
5. Small white marks in bottom front of both nostrils.
I have been given Naseptin followed by Fucidin H by Doctor but neither helped.
I have had a nose swab but nothing found.
Now trying Aciclovir but no joy & am also sneezing quite a lot, runny discharge streaming.
Can anyone help?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?