These are the symptoms I have been exhibiting for over 2 months now:
1) Sore throat
2) Stinging when consuming hot/spicy foods and smoking
3) Tightness of chest (for the past few weeks)
4) Tightness of throat ( for the past couple of weeks)
5) Production of phlegm ( more prevalent in the morning)
Today, I looked in my mouth and noticed red (normal mouth red) bumps on the back of my tongue. Upon further investigation of my throat, I noticed small lesions (about 1cm and less than 1 cm) on my tonsils and on the back of my throat (there are a few, its not covered in lesions from what I could observe). Also, when I used my finger to touch the back of my tongue to see if the bumps were tender, I realized that these bumps went down my throat as well. The bumps were not tender to the touch.
Background info about my health:
1) I was sexually active as of 3 months ago
2) I smoke an average of 1 pack per week
3) Im a 24 year old female
4) Pass few months of extreme stress and anxiety
I wanted to get an idea of what my symptoms could be...I have been freaking out about this and wanted to know if this could be serious...
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?