These are the symptoms I have been exhibiting for over 2 months now:
1) Sore throat
2) Stinging when consuming hot/spicy foods and smoking
3) Tightness of chest (for the past few weeks)
4) Tightness of throat ( for the past couple of weeks)
5) Production of phlegm ( more prevalent in the morning)
Today, I looked in my mouth and noticed red (normal mouth red) bumps on the back of my tongue. Upon further investigation of my throat, I noticed small lesions (about 1cm and less than 1 cm) on my tonsils and on the back of my throat (there are a few, its not covered in lesions from what I could observe). Also, when I used my finger to touch the back of my tongue to see if the bumps were tender, I realized that these bumps went down my throat as well. The bumps were not tender to the touch.
Background info about my health:
1) I was sexually active as of 3 months ago
2) I smoke an average of 1 pack per week
3) Im a 24 year old female
4) Pass few months of extreme stress and anxiety
I wanted to get an idea of what my symptoms could be...I have been freaking out about this and wanted to know if this could be serious...